Dual Flow Feeder
The feed rate of the Noble Dual-Flow Feeder is accurately controlled either locally or remotely. Feed rates are determined by the speed of the pan’s movement, not by the distance the pan moves. The material enters through the feed “throat” and flows into a horizontal feed pan that extends beyond the material’s natural angle of repose (approximately 37°) to prevent free-flowing. The feed pan moves at a rate of 450 cycles per minute to prevent material buildup and clogging. The pan oscillates 1/2″ in each direction, parallel to the conveyor, causing material beneath to be displaced and discharged.
The Noble Dual-Flow Feeder requires minimal maintenance and is easy to install. The feed pan liners are abrasion-resistant, preventing caking and buildup of sticky material. The liners are also sectional – 1-4 sections on each side and 2-4 on the bottom — so only worn sections are easily replaced by operating personnel. The pan’s slight lifting action at the discharge point also prevents shearing and excessive liner wear.
The Noble Dual-Flow Feeder is shipped completely assembled. The feed “throat” entry is flanged for bolting to the bottom of bins or reclaim tunnel feed entry chutes. An optional companion flange is available or customer-provided flanges can be approved for easy installation before the feeder arrives.
The Noble Dual-Flow Feeder discharges material in two equal streams, taking advantage of the material’s natural flow. This patented design gives the Noble Dual-Flow Feeder a very low profile and a dramatically-reduced size and weight, making it ideal for use in reclaim tunnels and other applications where space is limited. The Noble Dual-Flow Feeder also can operate on less than half the horsepower of conventional single discharge feeders with the same capacity.
Download the Brochure by clicking here
- Formed and welded steel
Feed pan wear liners
- One section of abrasion-resistant steel at bottom of pan discharge point. Balance of pan is lined with sections of abrasion-resistant steel
- Feed rates are accurately determined by space & easily controlled by standard motor controls
Outer shaft bearings
- Piloted Flange tapered roller bearings
- Over-sized heavy-duty ball bearings
- 1200 rpm, 230/460 v, 3 phase, 60 Hz, totally enclosed fan cooled
Hydraulic power unit
- 115 VAC, 1 hp motor, 1 phase, 60 Hz, totally enclosed fan cooled for Gate Option
- 6 different sizes available with tonnage capacities from 450 TPH to 2420 TPH