Phone: +1 209 874-2357 Language: English
Micro Surfacing Box
Advanced design and construction of the heavy-duty Micro Surfacing Box allows the Macropaver®. Minimac® or other machines to apply a wide range of micro surfacing with quality and consistency.
An inside skid shoe allows the operator to adjust the box to conform to previous application passes. Material is delivered in widths from 2.44 m to 4.27 m (8′ to 14′), with VSS Macropaver box 1.83 m to 3.05 m (6′ to 10′), with VSS Minimac box. Box width is adjustable in 15 cm (6″) increments on both boxes.
A patented secondary strike-off system provides uniform textured slurry seal material
- Telescoping walking platform
- Heavy-duty skids (tungsten-carbide skids available)
- Hydraulically-driven spiral flight augers front & back each side
- Urethane squeegee rubber throughout
- Full, variable strike-off height adjustment right, left & center
- 7.6 cm (3″) edge clearance laydown design
- Quick connecting side shift and drag bar
- Adjustable edge strike-off for tapered joint feathering right & left