Emulsifier Soap System
Unlike the Soap Concentrate System, the Emulsifier Soap System mixes the water, emulsifier, and acid or base directly in the dilute tank(s). This system also is capable of continuous or batch soap production. It is mounted on a skid and can include all control systems, pumps, and scales required to rapidly batch up soap solution for transfer to the emulsion plant.
Basic Emulsifier Soap System
- The Emulsifier Soap System is skid mounted and shipped fully assembled and tested ready for easy installation and connection to your plant plumbing and electrical system. The system consists of two (2) scales with a weight display system. The display system will display both scales simultaneously and provides a direct readout of materials pumped as well as a percentage of materials to the total batch. There are two (2) air-operated diaphragm pumps with start-stop controls. One pump is for Emulsifier supply and one pump is for Acid/Base supply. All functions are controlled from one panel. The electrical system is complete and includes disconnect for main power connection. The pumps require an air supply of 9 CFM (0.25 cu. meter/minute) @ 100 psi (6.9 bar).
Optional Emulsifier Soap System Water/Soap Pump
- The Emulsifier Soap System Water/Soap Pump is an electric powered poly centrifugal pump capable to pump water for filling soap system tanks or soap for recirculation, tank transfer or tank pump out. Includes plumbing to soap system tank(s). Voltage and frequency can be configured for 380-volt – 50-Hz or 480-volt – 60-Hz 3-phase supply. Pump comes mounted to above skid and wired to system panel with on/off control.
Emulsifier Soap System Tank Electric Heating
- Consists of immersion type electric heat tube for heating of soap solution in above tanks. Voltage can be configured for 380-volt or 480-volt 3-phase supply. Includes control panel with temperature sensor and control.
- Chose one or the other or neither heating option if no heating is preferred. Heating options to be considered f or maintaining the temperature of the soap solution or warming it back up after sitting for a period of time. The hot water for the actual making of the soap solution must be provided by the customer by purchasing or providing their own hot water heater and hot water tank.
Optional Emulsifier Soap System Automated Batch Control
- The Emulsifier Soap System Batch Control allows the operator to set an emulsion batch size and the percentage targets of emulsifier and acid/base materials. The system will then turn off the pumps automatically when the correct amounts of materials have been pumped.
Optional Tank Size, Quantity and Features
- Select quantity of one or two Tanks of appropriate size along with Heating Coils or Electric Heating or no heating for each. Then, select Electronic Temperature Display for each tank and Skid Mount for tanks if desired.
Emulsifier Soap Temperature Display
- The Electronic Temperature Display uses a thermocouple temperature sensor mounted in the soap tank and a temperature display mounted to the main control panel of the Emulsifier Soap System skid. Temperature can be displayed in either °F or °C.
Optional Emulsifier Soap System Air Compressor
- The Emulsifier Soap System Air Compressor provides the necessary compressed air for operating the diaphragm pumps. It is a 3 HP, single stage compressor with a 227-liter (60-gallon) tank. Voltage and frequency can be configured for 380-volt – 50-Hz or 480-volt – 60-Hz 3-phase supply. Compressor comes mounted to above skid and wired to system panel.
Emulsifier Soap System Tank Hot Water Heating
- Consists of Stainless Steel heating coils for hot water heating of soap solution in above tanks. Connection is 2” (51mm) NPT.
Emulsifier Soap System and Tanks Skid
- This skid mounts the Basic Emulsifier Soap System items described above as well as one or two each of either size tank options. Skid is of rigid steel beam construction, with continuous steel decking. Includes connection of all piping from pumps to tanks and tank to tank. This skid takes the place of the soap system skid itself described in the Basic System. Will work with any mill system. Full batching and semi continuous capability
- Emulsifier Soap System 2500 Gal. Tank
- Emulsifier Soap System 1100 Gal. Tank
Emulsifier Soap System 2500 Gal. Tank
This Emulsifier Soap System tank is 9464-liter (2500-gallon) capacity constructed of Cross-link Polyethylene with steel support frame to provide for full draining of tank. The system includes 2” (51mm) CPVC plumbing and valves for water inlet and soap concentrate outlet and re-circulation (bulkheads installed, plumbing shipped loose). An electric mixer is provided for agitation for mixing and circulation for heating. Level indicator markings, sampling valve and thermometer are included.
Emulsifier Soap System 1100 Gal. Tank
This Emulsifier Soap System tank is 4164-liter (1100-gallon) capacity constructed of Cross-link Polyethylene with steel support frame to provide for full draining of tank. The system includes 2” (51mm) CPVC plumbing and valves for water inlet and soap concentrate outlet and re-circulation (bulkheads installed, plumbing shipped loose). An electric mixer is provided for agitation for mixing and circulation for heating. Level indicator markings, sampling valve and thermometer are included.