- The STV provides a way for truck mounted machines to work on continuous projects while maintaining he ability to work on city streets and in residential areas.
EASY TO OPERATE
- It Takes Very Little Training To Learn To Operate The STV. Operators Continue To Use The Familiar Control System On Their Paver Machine To Apply The Slurry Seal Or Micro Surfacing. The STV Controls Will Automatically Start And Stop The Emulsion And Water Transfer Pumps Based On The Tank Levels On The Paver. The Pumps And Conveyor Speeds Are Easily Adjusted From A Convenient Hand-Held Display Screen.
- With only minor modifications for fit-up a slurry machine can be ready for continuous paving for less than half the cost of a continuous machine.
- Automatic start/stop of water and emulsion pumps
- Proportional control of conveyor and pump speeds
- Conveyor folds quickly for transport
- Controls and monitoring from convenient hand-held display
- Safety breakaway switch
STV DOUBLES AS MOBILE STOCKPILE LOADER
- The STV can aslo be used at the stockpile for loading machines eliminating the need for a front end loader, emulsion and water tankers. Load the pavers directly from the nurse truck without putting any aggregate on the ground. Place the STV and nurse truck close to the jobsite and dramatically reduce the shuttle time between the jobsite and the stockpile.
- John Deere water-cooled turbo diesel,84kw @2400 rpm (64hp)
- Variable displacement hydraulic pump drive, 150 liters/min (40 gpm)
- Emulsion and Water Pumps - self-priming 3" centrifugal, 750 liters/min (200 gpm)
- VSS Expandable/Adjustable Microsurfacing Box
VSS Expandable/Adjustable Microsurfacing Box
Advanced design and construction of the heavy-duty VSS Expandable Box allows the Macropaver 12B to apply a wide range of microsurfacing with quality and consistency while expanding and contracting to designated widths. The VSS Macropaver Expandable Box is Infinitely Adjustable between 8 feet and 14 feet (2.44 - 4.27 m). Request a quote Specifications Width (shipping) 108" (2.74m) Length (shipping) 87” (2.21m) Auger 23 cm (9") ribbon flight Runners Heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant; 1.83 m (6') Strike-Off Steel & urethane rubber (adjustable) Strike –Off Adjustments Manual